Tuesday 1 September 2015

in my head

Hi.

It's September already! may all good things come. honestly my enthusiasm in writing been going up and down. there is time where I want to write but my body won't follow. Its like I prefer to have my nap and let the thoughts ran over in my head and there is time when I want to write something but nothing comes in mind. HAH! what am I talking about. its more or less of an excuse why I don't write after the first post actually. hehehehehehehehehehe.

yesterday I have my first test of this semester and it was Electrical Principle's. I'm majoring in Business, Technology Management specifically but during the 3rd year we were to choose another module from another faculty as a part of Experience Plus. so back to the test, I'm not kidding, I don't actually revise a lot for it. I only revised a little bits during Sunday and whole pieces of electrical definitions just yesterday morning. luckily I was able to do the test. yay!

I'm suddenly out of things to say.........

so, till then,

Love, M.


No comments:

Post a Comment