Wednesday 28 September 2016

Read at your own risks

Well, hi!

I'm back for now. I missed the first anniversary for this blog, hew-hew. not that I remembered when,  all I know it has been a year. Happy 1st Anniversary haengbokdays :) love, love, love.

So just few days back, I was doing things with my friends at university when suddenly she asked if I used to love reading  back then. reading English fictions to be specific. so I answered YES! I've always loved reading since primary school and love reading any books that I found interesting in the library. I loved reading even now but it must have toned down a bit because of my hectic life of being an university student. well, that's for me. not applicable to every university students. ha-ha. so yeah back to the story, yes I've always loved reading but I think since I was in pre-university, I toned down in reading because I rarely went to the school library and the library does not seem to have interesting books to be read. yes, I was quite picky with book titles. so yeah now I once in awhile will purchase books from bookstore to satisfied a sudden craving for reading. or I just went to read fanfictions. there are good ones actually! like the one I'm currently waiting for updates now. haha

so why with reading?

because my friend said my English is good and she likes how I constructed my sentences (ahem!well yeah that's how interpret it because how else would you interpret when you are told that your English is nice ha-ha) to be honest I was happy when she said that because I was not a very good English speaker before. but you need to improve and you need to make an effort in doing so. be constant even if its baby steps. so if you want to improve your English, go ahead and read few books, converse in English with your friends once in awhile and get help from your teachers or your friends or siblings if you find them hard. you can't give excuses "English is not my first language" when someone points out you have a mistake in your sentences. keep on writing or reading or even talking to yourself can help to improve your English.

woots. that's long for a comeback post. and now I'm going to disappear again.

till then,
Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment