Monday 25 April 2016

words and sentences

I am hooked to one of the fanfiction I came across right now. It wasn't the storyline that was compelling, rather how the author writes it. To me, it was flawless, described in many ways that I, unbeknownst to myself was dragged along to read almost what... 20 chapters in a night? (not to mention, I was reading another title with 31 chapters from the same author) I even sleep later than my bedtime because how the author play with her words and sentences was so captivating. yes, captivating.

I've always loved reading and writing but eventually reading becomes stranger to me in these few years. maybe because I couldn't find the time to read because of my university's life and whatnots or maybe I couldn't find the right titles with the right wordplay and the right emotions or maybe I was just lazy or maybe I was just picky.  I couldn't handle stories that was too cliche or doesn't have the right wordplay that plays with my emotions. eseh. AND OH MAYBE I WAS JUST SPEWING EXCUSES hehe.

Anyway, I'm not here to babble about the fanfictions. It's the things that going on my minds right now. After reading the fanfictions, it feels like a dormant part of my brain is just awaken. Words and sentences and ideas start to pour out and I feel... so enthusiastic. I love how my brain is raking with words and grammars and sentences and ideas! Not that I'm going to write everything all ideas on my mind but maybe I'll try. I'll try to post up a little of the story here, maybe *scratches head* or maybe its just going to stay in my laptop for the rest of its life. I don't know. Or maybe I just going to talk to myself for the sake of improving my English. haha. sounds legit, no?

On a side note, 2 updates in a day? NO WAY. That's how my brain works right now. Spewing nonsense. Yes nonsense, the one what you are reading right now. hehehe.

So the fanfictions? Yes. I am still reading ff and did write some and YES, I STILL HAVE BIASES IN KPOP GROUPS. is it suppose to feel wrong? No. I still have live and I still have biases. I don't go berserk for my fav idols, I just being the good-natured fangirl. No. Even if I'm going to be 30 years old, I won't stop listening and having biases. Is it wrong? No, I don't think so. Wait... its legit right? HAH, whatever!

BYE.

Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment